Friday, March 28, 2008

All Done With The Template! Phew!!

Well, we finally found one we like. There shouldn't be any more changes. Please vote on our poll again if you already did, we had to restart it.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

ok go check out my blog because I figured out how to use pyzam and not lose anything. Also I got rid of the stupid orange banner!

liv said...

yay! i'm so glad you guys have a blog! with the blog and gmail i've gotten a lot closer to krista. and now that i'm leaving we can keep in great touch. your background is darling! i'd love to figure out how to do some fun stuff on mine. so, korea. yes, i just decided this week and i'm the kind of person that once i decide, i go. i can't stand to wait. so my last day at work is 4/18 and i fly out to seoul to look for a good job on 4/22. i'll be there at least a year. i'm so excited because i've wanted to do this for so long, and it finally feels right. whew! anyhoo, love ya, thanks for connecting us the blogger way!

Heather said...

Everything looks good. Glad to have one more blog to check :0)
Thanks for letting Jon use your stuff- the reflector was a big help!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

OK I liked watching the Napolean Dynomite clip, because I know some of the poeple in the audiance!

ChrisandTamara said...

Looks great! Love your pictures!