Hi!
We just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everyone who came and helped us pack, move, clean, and unpack!!. We were able to get everything over here in just two trips thanks to every one's trucks. I have never had that many people show up to help us move. And we have moved a lot. The landlord was very impressed with our cleaning job. He said that he has never had anyone clean that well before. I believe him because it was cleaner than when we moved in. I just have to thank Ricks College (BYU-I) for teaching me how well to clean an apt. All those white glove checks really saved us some money!!! We have the downstairs to the point that we can live in it and we just need to unpack decorations. We will tackle the upstairs today. All that work put me in for a night of contractions. I even woke Stillman up which is very hard to do. I got very little sleep and yet I am still pregnant. Which is good, because now I can find everything I need for tomorrow. Bright and early. We will be giving you all calls soon enough!!!
P.S. Good Luck tomorrow Jill and Scott!!!!
3 comments:
Glad you were able to get a bit settled before baby comes. Get some rest today.
It is so nice when things go the way planned! You have an amazing family...we knew that you would be able to tackle this crazy task of moving right before your new addition comes! Good Luck tomorrow!
Yay! by the time you read this you will have baby Jayden I bet!!!!
Post a Comment