Sunday, April 6, 2008

WE GOT THE HOUSE!!

Just got notification from our agent that the seller's signed the contract and the house is ours. He actually called me last night, without me knowing, to let us know. I checked my phone after the priesthood session (which is when he called) and it didn't show any missed calls. We've been sitting around anxiously waiting and thinking that something went wrong. The seller's were supposed to respond to our counter offer by 1:00pm today. So when I called him today he said, "Don't you ever check your voice mails?". Of course not! We'll be signing final papers on the 25th and moving on the 25th and 26th (assuming that the baby does not show up early). Michelle is due on the 28th, so if she goes full term we'll move on the 25th and 26th and then take her to the hospital on the 28th to be induced. I know we're crazy! But we want a bigger house, that we can call our own, no matter what the stress. I guess Jayden will never know that we ever rented. Please let us know if you will be able to help us move, we need all the help that we can get!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We'll be crossing our fingers for you until signing time ;-). Kiddo and I will be able to "help," LOL; Hubby will probably be able to help, depending on his HW load... remember we have a couch for ya, too! :-) Happyhappyhappy!!!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay yay yay! It looks so cute. Of course we can help you.

ChrisandTamara said...

We will be there to help! Congratulations on your own home! It will be fun being able to walk over to visit.

Heather said...

Congratuations! I have a friend who moved accross the country 5 days before having her baby c-section. At least in moving you don't also have to arange for a Dr. via internet and phone calls!
Sorry we won't be around to help move, but we would if we could!

Heather said...

Very cool - looks like a great place to call home.

liv said...

congrats!! looks like a great house. yuck, have fun moving, eh?

CPTA said...

congrats to the house and the baby! houw beautiful!

Princess