Thursday, April 3, 2008

We've Offered On Another Home!

We just placed an offer on a home very close to Tamara & Chris' house.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!!!! We've got our fingers & prayers crossed for you! :-)

ChrisandTamara said...

Very cool! Hope you get it!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

That is sweet. I hope you get this one though. Can I make a suggestion that you take off most of that information though, you've basically just put the directions to your possible new home out on the internet. Yikes!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I talked to Callie tonight and the girl in the begining of the Susanville video that they are interviewing is the Riechle's daughter! I can't beleive I didn't recognize her she was our next door neighboor, she is just so much older.

Heather said...

He uses photoshop - not sure the edition. I would have to ask Jon. I don't think he has fixed all the naughty word ones yet...but he's getting around to it- thanks to you! The house looks really cute