Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! I went shopping for some non maternity pants for my present. I got some great deals at, as Stillman calls it, Ben and Jerry's :) just kidding its called Steve and Barry's (everything is under $9.00). When Stillman and Alex got home from camping we decided to go miniature golfing at Boondocks for mothers day. What a fun outing! Golfing happens to be one of Alex favorite things to do. That and bowling. The volcano hole scarred Alex even worse than it scarred Shawn and Stillman :) ! Jayden slept the whole time. On Sunday we had a great time visiting with our families. We would like to wish all our Grandmothers/Moms/Friends a great day!! Sorry we couldn't be with all of you on your special day.










6 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

These pictures are way cute! Apperantly you didn't get the video to load. It takes like an hour for videos to load onto blogger its kind of annoying. You look great btw!

Unknown said...

Yes, you do look great!!! Looks like such a fun outing - very cool!!! :-) And that was so nice of Jayden to keep napping for ya! ;-)

ChrisandTamara said...

What a fun outing! Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

Vernie and Tony said...

I want a pair of Sponge Bob shoes like Alex! They are so darn cute on him! We should do a family golfing party sometime. Way Fun!

Curtis and Deedra said...

That would be fun to go as a family! We're going to have to take Nikki and Garrett sometime. I think that would be easier for them then basketball at the Rec Center, which I tried today. The hoops are just too tall for them.

Heather said...

I want to go to Ben and Jerrys! That place sounds awesome. Glad you had a nice Mo Day :0)