Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Best Five Years!






Yeah, today is our Anniversary!! Five years ago when someone asked me where I saw myself in five years this is what I hoped for. A loving husband, a home, two adorable children, and of course to be healthy. What other reason do we have to celebrate. I can't tell you how much I appreciate being able to have an honorable priesthood holder at the head of our family. I am eternally grateful you walked into the institute building that day five and half years ago. Happy Anniversary! I love you!

6 comments:

Heather said...

congrats to 5 years!

CPTA said...

WoW! Congrats! Happy Anniv! Have you two lost weight too> You both look thinner! You look GREAT!

ChrisandTamara said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years (our single's ward bishop told us the first five years are the hardest). You've reached the first big milestone!

Vernie and Tony said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple! Your an example to all of us! We love you and are so happy for you!

Heather said...

I can't believe how the first 5 years fly by. I guess that is what happens when your having fun!
Hope you celebrated well!

Christa said...

Congrats!!! The 21st is a good day for a wedding (our anniversary will fall on a 21st too!) I hope you both had a great day :)