Chris and Tamara invited us to go to the Zoo with their scout troop. They needed some extra seats to hall the boys. Here are some cute pictures of us at the zoo. Thanks Chris and Tamara. remind me to send you your pictures.
The kids and I went to the zoo by our selves while we were in Nampa, but I didn't get to take very many pictures. I don't think that I am going to do the zoo alone again. It would have been more fun with others. Looks like you have a blast!
2 comments:
The kids and I went to the zoo by our selves while we were in Nampa, but I didn't get to take very many pictures. I don't think that I am going to do the zoo alone again. It would have been more fun with others. Looks like you have a blast!
I never noticed that Alex has that cute little dimple in his cheek! Hehe! I love it!
Post a Comment