Well Alex had his first trip to the dentist today. He did Awesome. He let the girl clean his upper teeth but then he didn't like that so she just used a tooth brush for the rest of his teeth. He let the Dentist use the metal mirror which he thought was pretty cool. And he let him count his teeth with the metal tooth scratcher (I hate that part). But his favorite part was their playroom. They have a huge Pirate Boat and a play center and game room. He also got to pick a toy out of the treasure chest. I peaked into a few of their other rooms and they have a BSU room! Alex's room had a T.V. on the Ceiling and they let him watch Finding Nemo and their was a fish take in that room. It reminded me of the Dentist on Finding Nemo. I am sure that was not a coincidence. So good job Alex and keep brushing those teeth.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
the Dentist
Well Alex had his first trip to the dentist today. He did Awesome. He let the girl clean his upper teeth but then he didn't like that so she just used a tooth brush for the rest of his teeth. He let the Dentist use the metal mirror which he thought was pretty cool. And he let him count his teeth with the metal tooth scratcher (I hate that part). But his favorite part was their playroom. They have a huge Pirate Boat and a play center and game room. He also got to pick a toy out of the treasure chest. I peaked into a few of their other rooms and they have a BSU room! Alex's room had a T.V. on the Ceiling and they let him watch Finding Nemo and their was a fish take in that room. It reminded me of the Dentist on Finding Nemo. I am sure that was not a coincidence. So good job Alex and keep brushing those teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good job Alex! Cool pirate ship! Sounds like a great office.
HOW fun! you will have to tell me which one it is.
doctor's offices just get more fun all the time. good for you guys taking Alex to the dentist. we haven't taken our kids yet. i figure I'll just wait until the next time we see Curtis's brother at a family gathering and tell him to look at their teeth..hehe
Yeah, they said it is moslty so they are not afraid of the dentist when they have have have to go. The Dentist did say that Alex has a stain on his back molar that we should start brushing more so that it doesn't turn into a cavity and also to floss between any teeth that touch. So that was good to know. plus insurance paid 100% so it was free to us.
NICE!!! I like the office! I hope I can find a place like that for me and Chris! Not for our future baby, but for us! LOL!!! I'm glad Alex liked going.
Great job, Alex! Sorry I didn't comment until now, LOL! :-) What a big boy! :-)
Post a Comment