Jayden eating Cereal for the fist time. He loves to eat just like the rest of us. He can hardly contain his excitement. he wriggles and squeels. Its hard to get the food in his mouth.
Alex being the super big brother that he is loves to help feed Jayden. He does a pretty good job, despite Jaydens nervous expression.
This picture was taken by Alex himself with no help from Mommy or Daddy. He was able to capture Jayden's excitement about eating with a spoon.
Also at Four months Brigitte convinced me to let Jaden try the swing. He loved it and couldn't stop laughing. When I get the video from Brigitte I will post it.
Alex being the super big brother that he is loves to help feed Jayden. He does a pretty good job, despite Jaydens nervous expression.
This picture was taken by Alex himself with no help from Mommy or Daddy. He was able to capture Jayden's excitement about eating with a spoon.
Also at Four months Brigitte convinced me to let Jaden try the swing. He loved it and couldn't stop laughing. When I get the video from Brigitte I will post it.Super Baby!
Alex Loves that he has something that he can do with baby Jayden.
5 comments:
Oh, how fun! Swiiiiiiiiiing!!! :-) And my goodness, what beautiful auburn hair Jayden's growing in - wow! Such cuties!!! :-)
Wow, those are such cute pictures! I have to say, Tony and I have the cutest grandkids around! I just saw new ones of Jayden, Scotlyn and Andrew and Alex! Adorable kiddies!
How Cute! Jayden is sooooo adorable! Growing so fast. Great fall background! Like the "out of the mouths of babes" addition. Alex says the cutest things.
I need to get those pictures and the video posted and give them to you. I need to get fall background now too! YAY FALL!
I so love the excited eyes. We don't get those around here anymore, but Mason gave pleanty of them as a baby. He sure loved his food. I can't believe that Jayden is 4 months. Where does the time go? Emma says hi to Alex! "Can I play at his park?"
Post a Comment