Well our halloween party went off without a hitch. The weather was perfect. We didn't even get the projected rain. We had a delicious dinner of Soup Salad and Weiner Wraps. We played Bobbing for Donuts, and had a pinata. It was great fun. We then took the kids Trick or Treating. Before halloween I had discussed with Alex safty rules for trick or treating. It was all in vain as he entered every house that had a cute puppy. It was hard to get him out of the houses as the hord of kids that were blocking the doors. At one house even the men got a little treat. I will leave that to your imagination. you would have thought we were trick or treating a hugh Heffners house. Jayden slept through his first Halloween, but woke up after every one left and was even happy enough to try on his costume to take a picture with his parents and check out his goodie bag. Good thing I reused Alex's old costume. We then went to Deedra's house and watched Wait Till Dark. It was great ending to a spooky night! Hope everyone had a safe Halloween!



5 comments:
Great slide show. It was a fun party! Good food and great company! Glad all went safely! I couldn't believe how many kids were in the neighborhood! It was incredible!
Looks like fun. Sorry we missed it, but I just didn't have the energy to get all 4 kids out to Nampa. Love your costumes!
Fun party! I loved your costumes! I've thought about doing Dorothy and Scarecrow for several years but never got the chance. Thanks for hosting at your house (and thanks to Deedra too).
SOO cute!!
You always have so much fun on Halloween. Maybe next year we can join you? We'll see! Good pictures and costumes!
Post a Comment