We are watching channel seven news and we decide that we better get down there and vote before it gets too crowded. Michelle says "does my hair look OK" Stillman says "to go vote, yes it looks fine" So we head down to vote and while I am voting a bright light comes on and I hear the news channel seven gal start doing her broadcast. We turn around and sure enough we are on T.V. We then get lots of phone calls telling us that they can see us on t.v. We took full advantage and showed off our cute little boy. Our other cute little boy was sitting in the stroller. very tired.
update: we just got to watch the replay on 24 7 and Alex was on TV as well.
You can view the video at http://www.ktvb.com/video/index.html?nvid=299945
7 comments:
Awesome! So glad you got to vote AND got on TV! :-)
Here's a direct link - http://www.ktvb.com/video/index.html?nvid=299945.
Cool! I watched it. How fun to be on TV. Did you notice the gal holding her folder in front of her face - she did not want to be on TV. And I noticed you showing off your cute little boy. You should have started waving and mouthing: hi Dad, hi Mom and stuff - he he.
Tony and I watched it and laughed our heads off! Your quite the comedian Stillman! It was so funny when you were bouncing the baby in the air and then slyly turn him towards the camera! LOL
We look forward to your next TV appearance!
No kidding! Derek and I were laughing our heads off too! That sly turn of the stroller from Michelle and the bouncing baby and smile from Sillman. Sooo funny!
It's always fun when something like that happens. Glad I got to see it too.
Well actually the turn of the stroller wasn't so sly. I had to turn the stroller that way because the line to turn in our ballots was right behind us, it was very crowded.
Post a Comment