Well Mr. Jayden has decided to stand. He is quite proud of himself and pulls up on everything. The other day while I was on hold with the Dr. office he decided to do it without holding on to anything for several seconds. I am sure walking is just around the corner. He is a speed demon when it comes to crawling. He has a funny way crawling. He will cruise on his hands and knees and every once in a while he will use his feet to push himself faster.


I love watching and listening to these two play. As
Jayden gets older they are able to do so much more. It breaks my heart to watch how
lonely Alex is sometimes. He will stand on his
play center and try to talk to the neighbor kids. They are older and of course want nothing to do with a 3 year old. but soon
Jayden will be out there with him.
Wrestling and punching each other. I can't wait! oh yeah on an update on Alex he gets to start attending Primary this Sunday! They start taking them a month ahead to singing time so they can adjust better come January.


Too cool for school!

I have joined a
FHE packet exchange group. This group has really helped us start doing
FHE regularly. This week the lesson was on Thanksgiving. We are doing the Twelve days of thanksgiving. Each day we "pluck" one of turkey's feathers. On one side it tells us what we are
thankful for and on the other it tells us an activity to do that relates to that thing we are
thankful for. This is Alex making one of Daddy's favorite treat. Muddy Buddies.

This is Alex being
thankful for Hands. We were suppose to finger paint, but we don't have any finger paint so we made some
homemade finger paint with Pudding and food coloring.

Yum


Jayden loves to bounce. We borrowed this from Aunt Deedra which saves our arms from aching. "Watch out he spits"
Anything you can do I can do better!
6 comments:
Oh man - I need to bring Katelynn over more often. Every time we go out she asks: Alex? Nikki? Garrett? Wanting to know if we are going to go over to a cousin's house. Great idea with the Turkey. Katie needs a sibling too. We're working on that. Picked up our first batch of paperwork to fill out last week. We were supposed to go to orientation at the beginning of this month but it was cancelled and the next one isn't till January. At least we were able to get the paperwork started.
Cute videos! Katie loved the jumper too. So cute to see Alex and Jayden interacting with each other.
The videos are hilarious! Cute cute boys! I'm amazed to see Jayden mimicking so well!
Your boys are getting soo big. I think Jayden is going to be really good at sports! He seems very coordinated.
Adorable kids! Blogs are so much fun. Glad to see you on here. :)
Great idea with the food coloring in the pudding. Edible paint. Awesome. Your such a good Mom.
Post a Comment