Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009

Well January is half over and I haven't posted anything so I will give you a quick update of what has happened since Christmas. Stiilman is back at work after using up all his vacation time. And has been dilligently working on our taxes. I turned 30. It was great, no midlife crises. We had every one over for cake and ice cream, My mom and Stillman had the idea to decorate with 30 years of pictures of me. Although they ran out of time so Brigitte and I quickly put them up, it was fun getting into them. Stillman gave me some money for my birthday so I could go on a shopping spree! hurray! I enjoyed spending time with you all, Thank you so much.



Alex is now a sunbeam! He is getting so big so fast. He always has a hard time switching classrooms and teachers. This is probably because of how many times we have moved in the past four years. Just as soon as he gets use to going we uproot him and stick him in a new ward. So he has had a hard time wanting to go into the big room with all the older kids. He is getting braver. The first week I had to stay with him. I soon snuck out and he cried and sat on the teachers lap. The next week he didn't even want to walk into church so I told him I would stay in the back of the room. If he missed me he could turn around and see me. This worked really well. And the third week He worked up the courage (after a few worries) to send me off to class. yeah Alex! I however think all this worrying is just to make me feel wanted because when I spy on him he is doing just great.

Jayden has taken his first steps! He is not in a big hurry to walk because he is a speedster on the knees. He stands up in the middle of the room all the time now, he loves to wrestle with Alex, is eating finger foods and only wants to feed himself. And I thought Alex was stubborn. After a week of sleepless nights two teeth have finally broken through, with a third and fourth on the way! Oh dear.

3 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

They grow up so fast, it's amazing! What cute boys and it;s so nice for Alex to make you feel needed! I love that!

Heather said...

Its good to hear that Alex is adjusting well to Sunbeams. Emma is now a CTR 5 and she is fine when her teacher is there, but if it is a sub, shes wimpering about me leaving. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
I can't believe that Jayden took his first steps already. When is he turn 1?

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Michelle,

I think they do have a yourself Fitness for Playstaion 2! I saw it online the other day.