Cupid was pretty good to us this year!
I made this map of all of our firsts for Stillman. It has where we met, our first date, Where we were married......

I made this map of all of our firsts for Stillman. It has where we met, our first date, Where we were married......

Stillman got me some roses. This is not typical for Stillman. I usually get flowers on non holiday days. For no reason. I don't normaly get red roses either, so this was a nice surprise.

The kids got suckers, Movies, an elmo doll, cookies and a light up pen.


I got this New tray table with breakfast in bed! Kuddos Stillman! We also got each other tickets to two musicals. The King and I and Les Miserables.

Stillman and I also went to dinner and a movie. So nice to have a night out together. The night before we went to a stake dance and Stillman and I were asked to teach. We taught the Night Club Two Step. This is a great dance. Not to be confused with the country two step. It is an easy romantic dance that you can do to almost any song on the radio. It was great fun, as Stillman and I have not danced in awhile we were a little rusty, but it was nice to get a qick refresher.

The kids got suckers, Movies, an elmo doll, cookies and a light up pen.


I got this New tray table with breakfast in bed! Kuddos Stillman! We also got each other tickets to two musicals. The King and I and Les Miserables.

Stillman and I also went to dinner and a movie. So nice to have a night out together. The night before we went to a stake dance and Stillman and I were asked to teach. We taught the Night Club Two Step. This is a great dance. Not to be confused with the country two step. It is an easy romantic dance that you can do to almost any song on the radio. It was great fun, as Stillman and I have not danced in awhile we were a little rusty, but it was nice to get a qick refresher.
8 comments:
Awww very cute guys, It's nece to get things for little some-what holidays like that. I'll post what I got for the big LOVE day later. I know that you will enjoy the musicals. do you know what casts are coming and where you guys are watching it at? Just curios Ionce knew a cast for Les Miserables in the philippines...
wow- sounds like a great Valentines! Great gifts! Love the map/pictures/first. Sounds like ya spoiled each other- and the kids! very nice.
What a great Valentine's Day! :-) Your map idea is SO cute! And dancing is wonderful - that's awesome that you got to teach! :-)
Thanks! Well we are both wearing light sweaters.. it's reaining and a little chilly outside today. We are actually proud of our yard (",). I've never been the green thumb kinda gal, but it's really fun! I'm glad that you are going to be able to watch the musical. how fun is that!?!?!
Yummy! Breakfast looks so good! Way to go Stillman! I love the map! That is very original!
Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's. Good job Stillman for treating your wife to breakfast in bed!
I honestly think that behind Christmas, Valentines Day is my favorite holiday. I haven't gotten my gift yet, but it is on it's way. I will have to blog about it when I finally get it.
I Love the roses. Shawn couldn't bring himself to buy flowers 2x more than the regular cost. So I will just love yours. :)
What a fun Valentine's Day! I'm jealous about those musical tickets. Looks like the kids had a great time too! You guys went all out. That map - wow - ambitious, creative.
Post a Comment