Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kreacher


We have our own little Kreacher in our house. So for those of you that don' t read Harry Potter (and I know there is at least one reader out there who doesn't. Shame on you Heather) Kreacher is an elf who lives in a cupboard in the kitchen and collects stuff from around the house and stores them in his cupboard.

7 comments:

Clare said...

Michelle, that is so funny! I love it! How fun to have a little Kreacher to keep you on your toes!

Heather said...

I have a few of those in my house too. But usually I find food and not just misc. items from around the house.
Are you shaming on me?

Vernie and Tony said...

That is hilarious! Well, I guess if things come up missing you'll know where to look! And by the way, Your Kreacher is soooooo much cuter than the one in "Harry Potter"! LOL

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Did he do that all at once or has he been adding to it over time?

Stillman and Michelle said...

he has been adding to it over time. you'll notice Christmas decorations in there.

ChrisandTamara said...

Too cute! Katie hides things around the house. She has a few regular spots we look in when we can't find things.

Unknown said...

ROFL!!! What a cutie!!! :-) And the whole "Kreacher" thing is just TOO funny! :-)