Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photoshoot

My Mom got some lighting equipment for Christmas so we decided to test it out along with some backgrounds that she has gathered up. Here are a few of the pics we got of the kids. Pretty darn cute if you ask me. Jayden learned that he loves carrots. They are perfect for teething. Alex decided to make a 3 day stew with the left over props.




















9 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

OH WOW! These are awesome! I love them! I've been sending an order to Costco so now I have some more pictures to add! YAY!

Jessica said...

I like the one where the baby is sitting in the pot. One suggestion for your mom. Try to shoot without using the flash. This will take care of the harsh shadows behind the person. Just adjust the aperture (as high as possible, for example F2.8 and slow down the shutter speed (although I wouldn't go any slower than 1/100). You can also try adjusting the ISO if that's not enough, and if at all possible, bring in some natural light. Just a thought

Stillman and Michelle said...

The kids were a little to fast to lower the apeture. We need to get our lights at the correct distances. but now that I think about it. I didn't adjust the ISO. Thanks Jess.

Unknown said...

Cutest. Chefs. EVER. :-) Love 'em!!! :-)

Heather said...

Those are stinkin' cute!

Curtis and Deedra said...

Jayden looks way cute in that chef hat and bowl. We need to have your mom come do photos for me.

CPTA said...

Wow that's some camera linggo I don't think I'd ever understand.. But I like the pictures! They look great!

Heather said...

oh that one of Jayden in the pot is too funny. good stuff

ChrisandTamara said...

Very cute pictures!