Stillman and I went to the preparedness fair and were completely impressed with the coupon display. We have decided to give this a go and see how much we can save.
There are two websites that she advised getting some help from one is http://krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/ and another was pinching your pennies which I believe there is a link to on the above blog. I have found some great advice and great savings from other links. You should go check them out. Right now the the Krazy Coupon Ladies are hosting another giveaway! But wait, it gets even better - not one, but three lucky readers will win one of these fabulous prizes! The talented Go Baby Idaho founder has so generously donated three AMAZING hand crafted baby items. If you leave a post and blog about it you to can enter to win.
3 comments:
Yeah, wasn't she so interesting! I have been talking it up like crazy! Now I just have to learn the system. I would love to get the hang of it and start saving on my grocery bill.
Here is a blog that was reported in the news here in the Idaho Falls/ Blackfoot area. I am sure that most of her deals are good for the treasure valley.
http://www.stretchingyouridahodollars.blogspot.com/
There's a guy down here too called the Grocery Guru. Some of the ladies at church were talking about it and how they have their coupons all organized in like baseball card protectors and stuff. I really want to find out more, but don't even know where to start! It sounds so great though to save so much. Would have to get a deep freeze though for all the ice cream I would buy. . .tee hee.
Post a Comment