Those moments are so priceless. It is moments as funny as these that make our jobs all the more while. I can't believe that Alex fit in the sink.... We miss you. It would be fun to just get away and come for a visit...if i didn't have to visit the fam while there:)
Sorry I messed up on my previous message. 2nd try: Ditto - can't believe Alex can fit in the sink. That's so funny. Those are pics they'll enjoy seeing when they're older. "Look here are you boys bathing in the sink." or to a date: "Here's Alex bathing in the sink when he was little - isn't he so cute!" I still remember seeing a picture of me in nothin but a soggy wet drooping diaper. It wasn't a very cute picture though. But it was funny.
10 comments:
Holy Adorable-ness, Batman!!! Those pics are PRICELESS!!! :-)
So cute and funny. I better not let Hawk see that! He'll be begging me to get in the sink which will mean that i'll have to do the dishes! blah!
Those moments are so priceless. It is moments as funny as these that make our jobs all the more while. I can't believe that Alex fit in the sink.... We miss you. It would be fun to just get away and come for a visit...if i didn't have to visit the fam while there:)
you must have a very large sink!
Those are some cute little boys! Looks like you had a wee bit of water to wipe up when they were done! LOL Well worth the photo shoot!
I can't believe Alex can fit in the sink. Way cute though!
Sorry I messed up on my previous message. 2nd try: Ditto - can't believe Alex can fit in the sink. That's so funny. Those are pics they'll enjoy seeing when they're older. "Look here are you boys bathing in the sink." or to a date: "Here's Alex bathing in the sink when he was little - isn't he so cute!" I still remember seeing a picture of me in nothin but a soggy wet drooping diaper. It wasn't a very cute picture though. But it was funny.
How funny! That was a good laugh. As Alex would say, "thats selly!"
I love these bath pictures. They look like they are best buds:) I too cannot believe Alex fit in the sink, oh to be that flexible again:D
Post a Comment