Great pictures! I really enjoyed looking at yours and Deedra's slide shows of the Memorial Day weekend.
Oh, and I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND! It is awesome!
I agree with Verne on all accounts!!!
cute... VERY CUTE!!!
That tent looks roomy. I can't wait to go camping with my family. Great pics! And yes, I love your background too!
You take such great pictures. It really captures the fun you had. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us:)
What a great weekend!!! I'm so looking forward to the Father/Son campout next year, LOL!!! ;-) And those are absolutely GORGEOUS pics... definitely thanks for sharing!!! :-) (Adorable swimsuit, btw!)
Great pics! I especially love the closeups of Katie!
That's weird - why does that say Chris instead of chrisandtamara - that last comment was from Tamara.
Love them! I think you need to add some to the website.
I can't believe how much the water rose from Memorial weekend to the next when we went up! We had NO beach!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Great pictures! I really enjoyed looking at yours and Deedra's slide shows of the Memorial Day weekend.
Oh, and I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND! It is awesome!
I agree with Verne on all accounts!!!
cute... VERY CUTE!!!
That tent looks roomy. I can't wait to go camping with my family. Great pics! And yes, I love your background too!
You take such great pictures. It really captures the fun you had. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us:)
What a great weekend!!! I'm so looking forward to the Father/Son campout next year, LOL!!! ;-) And those are absolutely GORGEOUS pics... definitely thanks for sharing!!! :-) (Adorable swimsuit, btw!)
Great pics! I especially love the closeups of Katie!
That's weird - why does that say Chris instead of chrisandtamara - that last comment was from Tamara.
Love them! I think you need to add some to the website.
I can't believe how much the water rose from Memorial weekend to the next when we went up! We had NO beach!!
Post a Comment