Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Camping Trip and a Name


Here is the slide show for our camping trip. It was really fun. I haven't been camping with my family in ages. The last time I went camping with Stillman was when I was pregnant with Alex. We went to Bonneville Hot springs. It rained almost the whole time, but it was great anyway. Thank you Bio Trip for making us tough. The kids had a blast. The Dog was cold and wanted to spend most of her time in the tent in her crate. Oh by the way we named her. We asked Alex what he wanted to name her and he said how about Gwen Stacy, she's a girl. It was so cute. How do you say no. I wanted her name to have something to do with her color. Her ears are a Brown Red color so her full name is Ginger Gwen Stacy . Pretty long huh. So for short we call her "Ginny"

7 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

LOL, Cute name for Ginger! Where on earth did Alex come up with Gwen Stacy! Glad you all had fun on the campout.

Curtis and Deedra said...

That looks like a fun campout place. I can't wait to go camping as a family when Curtis comes back. Nikki keeps wanting to go camping too. I like the name Ginger. "Ginny", looks like we're going with a Harry Potter name this time :)

ChrisandTamara said...

Yah! Harry Potter name - cool! Same ? as Mom - where did Alex come up with Gwen Stacy? Too cute! Great pics! Beautiful scenery. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

ChrisandTamara said...

And of course Ginny is perfect because of the red in her fur.

Stillman and Michelle said...

I can't believe it isn't obvious where Gwen Stacy came from. Spiderman. She is the blond in the third Movie. In the comics she was spiderman's first Love. Before the Green Goblin killed her.(according to wikapedia. He dated MJ first but Gwen was his first love, but not his true love.)

Jill and Scott said...

Oh, I am so jealous! I so want to go camping. There are lots of places to camp here, but we haven't got around to it yet. Not to mention when you go camping here, you better be packing heat. Love the dog's name. Alex is just too cute!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Good slideshow. I never did get a picture of Jeremy Brogan and I. It seems like I never get snapshots with all three of us. Oh Well.