Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Catching Fire

Available September First. I already have my hold on this baby. I am 91 on the list. I don't know if I can wait that long. I may have to convince Stillman it is worth the buy. What do you think Stillman. PULEASE! For those of you who haven't read the first book, The Hunger Games, you should. A tag line for this book read: Forget Edward and Jacob, by the time readers get to the end of this book (and it's a cliff hanger) people will be choosing sides for Peeta or Gale. I'm for Gale.

3 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

I have not heard of this, but I'm gonna have to look into it now!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

WHAT! I didn't think it was coming out until November. Ok so I have to get it. Just FYI everyone, I'm for Peeta (thus far).

Unknown said...

OK, so I've been waiting, and I finally just picked it up at Costco for $10. Couldn't beat it, and couldn't take waiting, esp. since it's a series I want in our home library anyway, LOL... if I finish it soon, want me to let you know?