Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jayden's One Year pictures


we finally got Jayden in for his one year old pictures. They turned out great. I love them. So glad that we captured a few of the Jayden faces I have been wanting to get pics of. I have tons more pictures since we bought the Cd. So LaVerne let me know and I can send them to you if you want any. Even the dirty feet on Alex. :) Alex found an iron man doll in their toys and he just so happened to be wearing his iron man shirt that day so we got a couple of him as well.









7 comments:

Curtis and Deedra said...

Cute boys! Every time I see new photos like these it makes me want to get some done with my kids. Very cute!

Heather said...

Your mom (and you) have a great way of capturing your cute little kids. We NEED to get Mason's pictures! Only wish your Mom had time when we do and the turn around wasn't so long.... no that it is long...you know what I mean:) See you in a few days.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

very cute! I haven't doen any Bronco Pictures with Brogan yet.

Vernie and Tony said...

THOSE ARE ADORABLE! I love that tongue! It's always out! HECK YES I WANT A DISC! I've al;ready downloaded them into a file but I don't know if they will copy ok. I would love some of those pictures! Thanks!

Purser Family said...

Oh my gosh I see soo much of you in him Michelle!!! Soo cute

ChrisandTamara said...

What else can I say? Sooooo Cute!!!!!

callie said...

he is so cute!!!! I love how he has his little mouth open all the time!