Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heads Will Roll

While we were all sick Jayden decided to climb our teetering shelf in the front room to reach a bottle of Tylenol. Our fall village is also up there. The whole thing came tumbling down on top of him. In the whole fiasco our headless horseman finally decided to strike on the unsuspecting towns folk.

8 comments:

Jennefer said...

OK I now it's not funny, but I just can't help it. The picture of the headless horseman right a-top the "unsespecting townfolk" just did me in. How was Jayden?

Vernie and Tony said...

Now that is hilarious! 1st, I hope Jayden is OK and 2nd, how does the rest of the village look? It made for a great Halloween blog!!!

Stillman and Michelle said...

Jayden's fine. He was pretty lucky. it hit him in the chest. We were afraid he had knocked some teeth out or broke some ribs. but no, he's tough.

Curtis and Deedra said...

LOL, after you told me on the phone and then seeing pictures of it just made me laugh. Too funny! (the headless horsemen part, not the part where it fell on Jayden) Glad Jayden is okay.

CPTA said...

Relieved and humored at the same time! GLad he's okay... as for the village town folk? sorry

ChrisandTamara said...

That headless horsemen bit - too funny! Glad Jayden is okay.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

So Funny. Also I love Alex's pictures. Adorable. Brogan was playing "soccer" the other day up and down our hall with one of his balls. He would kick it back and forth and try to score goals between Jeremy and I's legs. He was actually pretty good. Maybe he'll follow in Alex's footsteps someday :)

Unknown said...

That is too funny! (...since he's okay!!! ;) What a great Halloween story!!! :) Glad you're all recovered now, too - here's to health! :)