What a beautiful tribute to your parents and the wonderful job they have done in raising a wonderful family. I hope this evening is one that will never be forgotten. Wish we could be with you.
What a great video! Congratulations again. It was so neat to be able to be there for the sealing. (Deleted comment was me - had wrong user name on it).
(tear, tear, tear) LOVE the video. I wish I could've been there for the sealing. You guys are such an amazing family, it is a pleasure to know you and have been part of your life:) I love you guys, hugs and kisses to EVERYONE!! Even Stillman and Jeremy who really don't know me that well:)
6 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your parents and the wonderful job they have done in raising a wonderful family. I hope this evening is one that will never be forgotten. Wish we could be with you.
Great video. So glad I was able to be a part of your special evening. It was a wonderful event :)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Beautiful!!!
What a great video! Congratulations again. It was so neat to be able to be there for the sealing. (Deleted comment was me - had wrong user name on it).
(tear, tear, tear) LOVE the video. I wish I could've been there for the sealing. You guys are such an amazing family, it is a pleasure to know you and have been part of your life:) I love you guys, hugs and kisses to EVERYONE!! Even Stillman and Jeremy who really don't know me that well:)
Post a Comment