Monday, December 7, 2009

What's up!

Man does time fly.
Here is what we have been up to the last couple of months.
In honor of New Moon the chapters will be as such.



October


We tricked

We went to football games

We treated

We did the corn maze



We carved pumpkins





We played in leaves.




November



We were sealed in the temple. This was a very special time for us. Everyone present felt the spirit. We are all so grateful for this special blessing in our lives.


This was the cake I made for them.


We celebrated some birthdays.


We went to more bronco games.




We repainted our walls a different color due to the old paint washing off.


Just some cute pictures.



We took fall pictures, more to come later.




We bought a rock. We also celebrated Thanksgiving, but I forgot the camera.

I made the best cookies.


Jayden colored on everything

December


We decorated the Christmas tree and are still trying to finish decorating everything.

We made snow angles




I think you are all caught up now. sorry it took so long. For most of September, and October we have been sick with one thing and then another. And once again we are sick. but the good new is I think we have had almost every virus out there. So hopefully we are done.

6 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW! Great catch up! I enjoyed ALL the pictures! Love your new background paper too!

CPTA said...

yeah great pics! looks like you all had a lot of fun!

ChrisandTamara said...

Great pics! I think blogging makes for great journaling! Love the cake! It was beautiful! I'll bet it was yummy!

Heather said...

For some reason I love this post. Simple, but honest. Thanks for sharing. Happy December.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Love it. I need to do the same thing. I'm going to have to steal some of your pictures to do it though.

Heather said...

you take carving pumpkins seriously- i saw that drill! and uh that cake looked delicious.......did you save me a piece??