Tuesday, February 2, 2010
playing with textures
I have been experimenting with a technique involving different textures . I use to have to do this in a dark room and it would take several tries before getting right. Then you would have to hand tint the pictures to get that old look. It amazes me how much digital photography has simplified things. I got these textures from a site called Lost and Taken. There are three of them that I used. To were old books and one was a water color page. They are free textures. They are awesome. I am inspired to go and shoot my own textures now. I posted a few more textured pictures here. I also used an old daguerreotype for a more grungier look on one of them. Go take look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like it alot! It's a great picture of you and Stillman too!
I want one like that.....
Post a Comment