Happy Birthday Alex!! It is so hard to believe that he has gone from that little baby to looking so old. Just looking at last years pictures he has lost his little boy look. His face is leaner and you can almost see what he will look like as an adult. Happy St. Patrick's Day and enjoy these little leprechaun pics.


7 comments:
Oh what darling pictures!! He certainly has got the little boy look now and not the toddler! He's gonna be a heartbreaker soon enough!!
Great pictures! Happy Birthday Alex! Very handsome.
Happy birthday Alex! Good lookin pics!
Cute pictures! Hope you have fun celebrating with your 5 year old :) Also, I LOVED the "Not of this Earth" post - I think kids are SO funny with the way they see things!
Happy Birthday Alex! Where did the time go? The pics are great!!!
These are so stinking cute!!!! Happy Birthday Alex!!!!! I love you!!!
He looks more grown up than the last time I saw him!
Post a Comment