Monday, September 6, 2010

All He'll Want For Christmas....

His two bottom teeth. Alex woke me up this morning to tell me he lost his first of two loose teeth this morning.



5 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

Cute pictures of our little toothless Alex! Hope the tooth fairy came!!

Heather said...

He's loosing them early. Emma has been dying to loose her teeth so she can meet the toothfariy, but not loose yet. Congrats to the little guy.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! And I can't believe he's ready for his "big" teeth already - this growing-up stuff sneaks up on a person!!! ;)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Nikki lost her first tooth this month too, and it's also one of the bottom ones. And the other bottom one is loose as well. I just told Nikki about Alex and she said "woo hoo!". I still need to post a blog about it.

ChrisandTamara said...

Wow - already! Can't believe he's old enough. Did he get a visit from the toothfairy?