Here is another one for the journal.
Alex: "I got my running lessons from Ginny, That's why I run so fast."
After soccer practice I told him he did a really good job tonight.
Alex: " I guess my running lessons paid off."
Jayden's I think you might have had to been there for it to be as funny as it sounded. But I want to record it because I want to remember it.
Jayden was being very hyper in the car. He does this alot. He likes to scream in the car too. Something we are working on. Somwhere in all his hyper nonsense babbling he starts saying yelling MOOO MOOO MOOO then in a very sweet calm voice " Hi Cow"
2 comments:
OH those boys are so dang cute! I wish ole Art Linkletter were still around. Those two could be on his show and entertain everyone!! lol
Very cute!
Post a Comment