Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Honey Do's

Stillman and I finally rearranged our pictures centered over the couch and added the shelves that Santa brought me. Our front-room looks complete now. all except for the rest of the paint.





We moved the sconces.






We hung and put to good use our Welcome Coat Hanger


Since it was Monday we had a fun Family Home Evening lesson about Temples and then hung our Temple picture and Sacred Grove picture.


We scooted the frames over and flipped them around a bit, Now I just need to fill the with the right pictures since now we are upside down and sideways in all of them.


True to his inner Engineer Stillman Calculated, drew and then Calculated them some more. The back of the paper is just as full of calculations.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks great, Michelle! :) I love the shelves, too - everything just looks so put-together! :) Love it! :)

Vernie and Tony said...

Yes, it looks very nice!! I love the new Blog Look too! How did ya get thecool script? Way better than the crap I've been getting lately!

Stillman and Michelle said...

For Cool Text
Got to:
1.Design
2.Template Design
3.Advanced
4. find Page Font to the right that will pop out. (you might need to scroll up)
5.Pick a cool font.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Thats a lot of calculations to hang pictures. I just hold them up on the wall in different places, until I like them. Then I hammer away.