Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Self Portrait

Have I mentioned that I love my kids. I love their creativity. This is a self portrait that Alex designed.




In case you are wondering. This is Alex punching himself in the face.

I know.


In Jayden news: He rode his tricycle all the way to the playground and back! He loves riding his bike now. Today he cried when we went to use the car to go to the grocery store. He wanted to ride his bike, snow and all.




Alex who has always been a little nervous riding his bike, due to recent crashes, peddled so fast he beat us home and gave mom a heart attack because he rode out of sight. This after having a safety discussion not an hour before. So we had a talk again. In which I found out that Alex needed to get home to use the bathroom.

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

HOW CUTE!!! That is very creative on Alex's part!! Awesome!!

Jayden looks so cute all bundled up!! Way to go boys! We love you!!

Curtis and Deedra said...

LOL, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
I love it when kids get creative like that. I find my kids doing similar things :)

Unknown said...

Adorable! :) And wow - how cute that Jayden loves his trike so much! :) Yay for self-portraits, too - good job, Alex! :)

Jennefer said...

They are just so cute!