How I Told Him:
I knew Stillman would be calling me first thing in the morning and I just didn't want to announce the news over the phone. So I got the kids up and we hurried out to get breakfast all the while ignoring Stillman's phone calls and text messages. When we go to his work he was M.I.A. So we left his treat on his desk and ran a quick errand while we waited for Stillman to call us back.
How We Told Them:
We decided to go ahead and tell everyone even though it is really early. From other woman's experience who said the support was better this way. So right now all we are relying on is -+ from a stick. We have not even been to the doctor yet. We also were not sure our kids could keep mum. So good luck or Bad. We are Pregnant!!
We were going to tell the rest of our family the same way, but poor Alex got sick. We were a little worried about the news leaking out before we had the chance to do personal visits to everyone. So we went the digital way and sent a fun email and poem out.
8 comments:
WELL! I could have sure gone for the cinnamon rolls but none the less I'm sure excited for ya!
Darn cute way to let the cat out of the bag too!
Congrats!!
Congrats guys. So excited for ya. I hope it all goes well. :0)
Yep, we are so excited for you guys! :) And FWIW, there's not much a doc can do for you anyway, for the first trimester. "Yep, you're pregnant. And here's your bill for telling you that." ;)
And don't feel bad for telling people early, LOL! It really does open up the support. :)
Hope you're feeling alright, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)
except that oh so comforting sounds of a heartbeat.
That was such a cute idea! Too bad we didn't get a cinnamon roll but that's okay because I had plenty of other junk over the weekend....and starting this week too (brownies for FHE treat). I agree, it is nice to hear that heart beat and know that there really is a little body growing inside you. If only we could buy our own machine (one that actually works) to listen to the heart beats all the time at home :)
Congrats again!!!
So excited for you guys! I am thinking you need a little pink in your life... time for a girl. But, those boys of yours are the cutest little things, so either way you can't go wrong!
Congrats!! That is so exciting :) I agree with Jill, maybe you will get a little pink in your life!
YAY!!!!!! Congratulations:) Are you feeling good so far?
Post a Comment