Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can You Figure This Riddle Out?

I'm a riddle in nine syllables,
An elephant, a ponderous house,
A melon strolling on two tendrils.
O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers.
This loaf's big with its yeasty rising.
Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
I've eaten a bag of green apples,
Boarded the train there's no getting off.
What am I?

You have until 11/11/2011 to figure it out

4 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

I know whats up!! I'm pretty smart!

Heather said...

I stink at riddles, but I think a congrats is in order! Might this mean 4 become 5? :0)

Curtis and Deedra said...

I knew the minute I hung up the phone after Stillman called to tell us to go figure it out :)

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I don't get the riddle, but I know so...Congratulations!