Hey everyone,
Here is our new family blog where we can keep you updated on all of our latest news! I love reading other people's blogs, and wanted a fun way to keep everyone updated. I was also looking a for a way to be able to Journal our family story. I have started a couple of journals but they never quite took hold. Our most exciting news is that soon we will be welcoming Jayden Taylor to the family. We are all quite anxious for him to arrive. As of today we have five weeks left! Alex gets very frustrated everytime he hears that another family has "beat" us. Apparently it is race. We are also currently house hunting so that we can have a house of our own for our expanding family. We have put in an offer on a house. unfortunatly it is a "short sale." which can be good or it can be bad. Right now the bank has one other offer on the house and they are processing both offers. So we have no idea where we stand and the bank isn't quite as excited as we are. Well we will post more later and add some more fun things to our site.
4 comments:
YAY!!!! I love it.
So excited to have you online now! We look forward to reading all about what is going on!!
Thanks guys
Glad to see you blogging! It really does make life easier - welcome to the blogosphere! :-)
Post a Comment