Here is a picture of Jayden and his new cousin. All through my pregnancy Alex would get so dissapointed if someone else "beat us" to the delivery room. I told him early on that Jill wouldn't beat us. She was due after me. Well I told the truth, but only by hours. With all the drugs and excitment it only occured to me yesterday that these two cuties share the same birthday. Congratulation Scott and Jill!!!


5 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Jayden!!! He really looks like he is smiling!
He's sooo cute if I haven't said it enough already. I may come visit tomorrow becuase I have to come out for team pictures at the studio anyway.
I love that newborn picture of Jayden where he is smiling! That is the cutest newborn picture I have EVER seen, and believe me I have seen a lot of cute newborn pics at work!
ps I don't care what anyone says, newborns can smile! It is not gas, who smiles when they have gas, I don't...
Post a Comment