Jayden sure has a great smile!Can't wait to come and see your family. Emma is so excited to play with Alex again!
Oh my gosh, he's already (still?) looking so big and awake! What a sweet kiddo - beautiful grin, too! :-)
What sweet sweet pictures! Such cutie pies!
I love the smiley pictures! Too darling! I need to know how ya steal them! I'll check with ya tomorrow.
OH my gosh they are sooo cute! I always tried to get a sleepy smile of Brogan's on camera, but he was too fast.
That picture was pure luck! I was trying to take a picture of the ourfit. I had the shoes you gave us brigitte on him. He smiled right when I took the picture. LaVeren just right click on the picture. Then hit Save picture as.
ahhh he is a cute lil thing- and Alex looks like a great big brother!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jayden sure has a great smile!
Can't wait to come and see your family. Emma is so excited to play with Alex again!
Oh my gosh, he's already (still?) looking so big and awake! What a sweet kiddo - beautiful grin, too! :-)
What sweet sweet pictures! Such cutie pies!
I love the smiley pictures! Too darling! I need to know how ya steal them! I'll check with ya tomorrow.
OH my gosh they are sooo cute! I always tried to get a sleepy smile of Brogan's on camera, but he was too fast.
That picture was pure luck! I was trying to take a picture of the ourfit. I had the shoes you gave us brigitte on him. He smiled right when I took the picture. LaVeren just right click on the picture. Then hit Save picture as.
ahhh he is a cute lil thing- and Alex looks like a great big brother!
Post a Comment