Friday, May 9, 2008

Missing my boys :(

The Father Son camp out is tonight and I am missing Alex and Stillman. This is their first Father Son camp out and Alex's first camping trip ever. Very exciting!! I rented a movie and ordered Chinese food (my favorite comfort food) however it's only 9:00 and the food is gone and the movie is over. To top it off my phone is dead and I can't find the charger, so I missed the phone call to tell me that they made it there OK. So if anyone hears from them, IM me or comment below to let me know that they are OK. However I am enjoying my alone time with Jayden. Maybe I will open up my book and get some rest tonight. I will post pictures of their camp out soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you're up to a trip out, you might be able to pick up a charger for around $10 or so at Walmart (or Radio Shack, or some carrier-specific store); not sure what they might stock, but it might be worth checking or something...or not :-).

Heather said...

So fun for Stillman and Alex... I am sure that IF Emma knew there was a Daddy Daughter camp out she would ask about it EVERYDAY! She loves camping! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Good luck with the phone charger!