Sunday, August 10, 2008

BSU!!

And in honor of the Fall Football season beginning Stillman has requested a new color Scheme. We are going to the Scrimage this saturday if any or all would like to join us. It is 7:00 pm. Go Broncos!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Fun! I love the picture of Jayden. He looks so much older all of a sudden.

Vernie and Tony said...

Very nice (and fitting ) background! I need some classes on how to change mine, now and then. I need a change now and again too. By the way! I LOVED THE BREAKING DAWN BACKGROUND!!

Unknown said...

Oh - BTW, (and I'm sure you've heard, but just in case), last I heard, I think they've moved the scrimmage to 6p... have a great time!!! :-)

Curtis and Deedra said...

Go BSU!
Yah, I want to learn how to change my background also. I'm ready for a change.