Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finished! No Spoilers here!

I loved it! I love how the character Bella evolves. Kannie I think you should read the rest of the books I don't think you'll be as irritated by Bella by the Fourth Book. I was going to say that I liked The Host better than the twilight series, but the fourth book made up for it and they are defiantly a tie. I can't say I like them better than the HP series. Apples and Oranges. they're different. Good Reads the lot of them. I was going to change my background when I was through reading them, but I like it too much. I will leave for a few more days. Happy Reading!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay! I was begining to wonder if there was anyone out there besides me who liked it.

Vernie and Tony said...

I still haven't started! I hate it when life gets so busy I don't have time to do what I want!!! Grrrrr! I love the new background!! Totally awesome!

Unknown said...

Heehee... very appropriate background! :-) So glad you loved the book! (and now the series! :-)

I've been really torn about reading the rest of the series... will have to let you know if I decide to! :-)

Curtis and Deedra said...

To tell you the truth, I was having seconds thoughts about this series also. But it definitely ended better than I expected and made the whole series come together. I have to agree that I think I still like HP better but they are two different types and I like both.