Here is an example of the rolling over. I had just laid him down to change his diaper. he rolled as fast as I have ever seen him do it. Burped, laughed, and then fell fast asleep.
Wow he's grown a ton of hair in the past week! Did he roll more than once in a row? Brogan won't do that unless he's on a bed. He will also tried harder to crawl or scoot on a bed. I think he doesn't like the scratchy feel of the carpet. You should have seen him go on the Big bed at the cabin though. In the middle of the night he was fussing so I had him on my chest. He heard his daddy say something and he practically dove off of me and rolled a few times in a row until he was snuggled up close to his daddy.
No we havn't cut his hair, everyone has asked me that. It looks all cropped and neat. it sort of sticks up all over giving him a buzzed look too. but it is actually starting to lie down now.
two darlings - the baby of course!! and the new blog look - i don't know how long you've had it up, i haven't looked at actual blogs since i've moved - just reading your posts on google reader - but i love them both!
7 comments:
If all babies fell asleep so nicely... I think there would be more of them:)
Wow he's grown a ton of hair in the past week! Did he roll more than once in a row? Brogan won't do that unless he's on a bed. He will also tried harder to crawl or scoot on a bed. I think he doesn't like the scratchy feel of the carpet. You should have seen him go on the Big bed at the cabin though. In the middle of the night he was fussing so I had him on my chest. He heard his daddy say something and he practically dove off of me and rolled a few times in a row until he was snuggled up close to his daddy.
Have you guys given him a hair cut already? It kind of looks like it. I love it when babies fall asleep that easy.
That is so sweet - what a cutie pie!
No we havn't cut his hair, everyone has asked me that. It looks all cropped and neat. it sort of sticks up all over giving him a buzzed look too. but it is actually starting to lie down now.
Its also getting a lot darker.
two darlings - the baby of course!! and the new blog look - i don't know how long you've had it up, i haven't looked at actual blogs since i've moved - just reading your posts on google reader - but i love them both!
Post a Comment