If any of you know Stillman, you know what a BSU fanatic he is. Well this last week he has been working double over time, and even pulling an all nighter. So the kids and I have not seen much of him. We were offered a BSU ticket, and rather than leave me with the kids again, he is sending me to the game. Soo Sweet if you know Stillman. I told him next game I will watch the kids. So going to the game tonight without BSU's # 1 fan. Thanks Stillman.
4 comments:
You're sweet Stillman, She's lucky to have you.
Thanks for sending her! We had fun.
P.s. I went and read Jessica's blog and stupidly read her post about the snake. Which was really dumb because I had a snake nightmare this morning (you were in it) and now I'm too scared to put my feet on the floor (for some reason I feel safer from snakes if my feet aren't on the ground) This is getting ridiculous.
That's true love for ya! :-) Glad you were able to go!
Now that I have picked my jaw up off the floor....We were watching the game last night and Emma asked why we were watching it. As part of explaining why we watch BSU slaughter others, we also mentioned that Alex also watches the games and then said he is probably there with him mommy and daddy. Then she was okay with the game. Glad Michelle could go, and Stillman, You are husband of the Year! Not too many hubbys I know would give up somethng like a football game to give their wife a night out:) You're one of a kind!
Post a Comment