So I will add this to my sidebar later but I wanted to start it here.
Michelle: "Alex, you need your shoes on."
Alex: "that's Ok Mom, I can go little foot."
Translation: littlefoot=barefoot
Alex likes to get a big family hug and Sing We Are a Happy Fandily (that is not misspelled)
so we are sick today and Alex says. "One Happy Fandily not feeling so good."
Cousin Nikki the other day is watching Backyardigans and says very matter of factly "I'm going to be a giant someday."
5 comments:
So funny! Emma and I were talking and I asked her " Are you a sunbeam"? She said "Yes, and Mason is a moon cause his head is round!" I was on the floor rolling with laughter. The kids do say the funniest things. Thanks for sharing!
Sorry your all not feeling well. We have colds here, but I guess that is part of life.
I use to write down things my kids said that were funny because we are human and we forget....eventually! They say such cute things. Keep track! For Posterity!
Very cute! Feel better soon!
KIDS are so cute!!!
That some funny stuff. The things they say- you really do need to keep record of it, it's hilarious. They'll love it when they are older.
Post a Comment