Friday, September 26, 2008

Look what I can do!

I am five months old and......I can sit up, I can almost crawl, and I like to razz. I also like to jump to every new person who comes in the room.


11 comments:

Heather said...

He is getting SO big! We won't even recognize him when we see you again:)

Vernie and Tony said...

WOW, he's doing so well! I especially love the rasberries! He is such a cutie! Love the crawl! Butt in the air is way cute!!

ChrisandTamara said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Yes, the elevated-hiney crawl is totally adorable!!! :-) He is one MOBILE growing boy!!! :-)

Jill and Scott said...

Holy cow! Scotlyn doesn't sit up on her own yet, but she probably has abs of steel from trying. She's pretty good at scootin around. Right now, she is a momma's girl and has a hard time being with anyone else. Your boys are both so darling!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Yay. Brogan will be able to play with him easier now. Before we know it they will be chasing eachother around.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

What are you watching in the background of the second video?

Stillman and Michelle said...

ER one of the Dr. had just died and they were just coming back from his funeral and discussing where is organs went.

Heather said...

Hey Michelle-
in answer to your lighting question- Jon used an on camera flash (not pop up) bounced off the wall. That's it :0)

liv said...

oh darling!! thanks so so much for posting videos. you know that all babies actually belong to me, so i appreciate you keeping me posted with the vids. :)

Heather said...

steal away! I can't take credit for it- I know how to do it, but Jon can do it much faster-so he did it for me :0)