The other day we were cooking dinner. We put Jayden on his tummy in the Green room (Alex's word for the frontroom with the green carpet.) and when I went in to check on him he was sitting up! He has been very sneaky about it and only sitting up when we leave the room. Everytime now when we check on him in his crib he is sitting up. However he has become less shy now and loves to show off. He tried so hard to show grandma Donna how he could sit up that he fell over and bonked his nose. so sad. He is gettting quite good at it, now though. I know this picture looks very similar to the one before. But I document my kids milestones by taking pictures and then later I have the date to write in their baby book. So the picture before is when he could sit up, this picture is him being able to get into a sitting position all by himself. I know, I'm a mom.

6 comments:
LOL! What a cutie! And the "no people" rule is so funny... "stop looking at me!" And then, "Watch me sit up!" So cute! :-)
These little kiddos grow up way too quickly. First it is sitting, then crawling...what next?
He is super cute. I can't believe he is sitting up! He must have some serious muscles. Good for him.
wow! super baby! It's amazing how quick they pick things up when they have an older sibling to watch! Way to go Jayden!
Very cute. I remember Brogan did that same step very sneakily. I don't even know when he started doing it.
I know, I know - he just wanted to get it right before he showed you. Very cute!
Post a Comment