Caroling, Caroling through the Snow
Making Christmas Cookies

Alex had to make sure they tasted good for Santa, Stillman is making a football Ginger man.

Even Jayden got to shake some sprinkles on a cookie before he passed out for the night.

Alex has another set of "Bear Pagamas" now maybe his other set can get washed!
Here we all are in our Christmas Jammies, except Jeremy was working and Jayden was sleeping. We missed you two.
This is our coolio Facebook pose. Apparently it is very cool to make a kissy face and throw the peace sign. What do I know. Callie is the expert at this pose. I don't know what Jason is doing.
While we were sitting on the couch we heard Santa's sleigh bells on the roof. Since we were awake Santa passed right over us. This upset Alex very much. He didn't think he was coming back :( But, I assured him that he was coming back and we set out his milk and cookies and Alex rushed us all off to bed. Santa should come over more often. Alex had to make sure everything tasted perfect. I hope Santa didn't catch his cold!
Jayden was jut too cute not to post this picture of him in his Papa's new BSU hat.


Making Christmas Cookies

Alex had to make sure they tasted good for Santa, Stillman is making a football Ginger man.

Even Jayden got to shake some sprinkles on a cookie before he passed out for the night.

Alex has another set of "Bear Pagamas" now maybe his other set can get washed!
Here we all are in our Christmas Jammies, except Jeremy was working and Jayden was sleeping. We missed you two.
This is our coolio Facebook pose. Apparently it is very cool to make a kissy face and throw the peace sign. What do I know. Callie is the expert at this pose. I don't know what Jason is doing.
While we were sitting on the couch we heard Santa's sleigh bells on the roof. Since we were awake Santa passed right over us. This upset Alex very much. He didn't think he was coming back :( But, I assured him that he was coming back and we set out his milk and cookies and Alex rushed us all off to bed. Santa should come over more often. Alex had to make sure everything tasted perfect. I hope Santa didn't catch his cold!
Jayden was jut too cute not to post this picture of him in his Papa's new BSU hat.
4 comments:
Looking at those cookies is making me hungry. They look good!
Looks like you were having a pajama party :) Fun!
I want to have a pajama party like that...but Shawn would have to have pajamas. Those cookies looked good. Glad Santa was able to come back:)
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!!! I miss you and your family!
What cute pictures! Those look like good cookies! Love the facebook profiles.
Post a Comment