Brigitte reminded me that I had not posted Jayden walking. When we were watching Brogan they looked so cute puttering around together I decided I had better document it before I forgot. So here it is!
The second video is of Jayden's favorite toy, A blanket of all things. We learned a game when Alex was in nursery. It's called Hot Dog. You take a blanket and roll the kids up in it. Make sure their heads are sticking out or they may get a little suffocated. After they are rolled up you grab the end of the blanket and pull on it so that they unroll. Both my kids love this game so we tried it with Brogan. Brigitte, Brogan loved this game! I wish I had caught that on video.
Funny Story: Alex loves Cheetos The puffy messy kind. What kid doesn't. Alex calls them Dog Cheetos. Very embarrassing in the store when he is asking for them. I thought this was because the Cheetah looks like a Dog or something. When I asked him why he calls them that he said, " I don't know." I said. "They are called puffy Cheetos." (anyone see where this is going?) He says "Puppy Cheetos?" OOOHHHH!!
5 comments:
Cute videos! The boys have a lot of fun together.
OH that explains why Brogan was rolling like crazy this weekend at Jeremy's Parent's house. We were like, "I wonder why he's doing that all of a sudden?" Brogan enjoyed watching the videos and giggled.
Those are so cute! Jill rolls Hawkins up in the hot dog blanket too and he loves it! Asks to have it done all the time!
That's cute! Don't cha just love Jack Johnson too? The boys are just cute......
www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
LDS view
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
Post a Comment