Monday, March 30, 2009

Treasured Portraits

I got a new business website go check it out. with my own domain name. It is www.treasuredportraitsboise.com or you can click on the picture link in the sidebar. Tell me what you think. Keep in mind the website is still under construction. I am trying to decide if I should put music to the sideshows or not. If you have any suggestions about music let me know!!

6 comments:

Vernie and Tony said...

It is awesome! VERY PROFESSIONAL!
I need some more cards to hand out for you. These look great!

Unknown said...

Sweet! Great site & slideshows! :-)

It's easy to navigate and find the info you need, too - great job! :-)

CPTA said...

Nice job! I think music would be great! Then there's always an option to listen or not to!!!

Rebex said...

How exciting! :) I'd say NO to the music, unless you have a player that doesn't come on automatically. Nothing annoys me more than music on webpages. I'm really passionate about silent browsing, especially since I often open multiple tabs at once (more than one page of music = complete aggravation). But that's just me...

ChrisandTamara said...

Hmm - I can't see the slideshows. Maybe your working on them right now. I'll have to check back later. Everything else looks great though.

liv said...

wow, congratulations! i also say no to the music. i usually already have something playing on my computer when i'm the net, and to have to search for the pause music button is annoying, and the sound of two things at once is hard on the ears. keep it simple. good luck with this! i'm excited for you!!