Thursday, June 11, 2009

$33.72



That's all it cost us to get all of this at Albertson's tonight! This would have cost us $121.94 even with the Albertson's preferred card savings, which would have been similar to buying it at Winco or Walmart. Call us if you want details on how you can do the same. I believe the sale lasts until next Tuesday, however they're restocking shelves tonight so tomorrow would be best! Wow 16 boxes of cereal. Its a good thing I like cereal.

p.s. Make sure they print the $10.00 Catalina coupon. Ours printed a $5.00 off but they just switched it out for the $10.00. Thanks Albies.

5 comments:

Jill and Scott said...

Nice work! I wish we had an Albertsons here!

Vernie and Tony said...

We still have sooooo much cereal from the last shopping spree that I am banned from buying cereal for a while. LOL The coke looks good though!

Way to save! Gotta love it!

Curtis and Deedra said...

I think I need someone to go with me and help me do it the first time. I would love to save that much.

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Help me too please!

ChrisandTamara said...

Sweet deal!