Our favorite Vet came over. His assessment. Jacob is a Girl!! That would have been an embarrassing trip to the vet. So we would now like some recommendations for girl names for brown/red dogs.
Oops! Thank goodness she/he wasn't a boy being confused for a girl, cuz that would be really sad! Why not just stay with the Twilight theme. Bella, Esme, Rosalie,... lots of good ones to choose from!
I vote for "Blondie" LOL - there's a name no stranger will guess! :-)
Or there's hmm... what was the female's name in the wolfpack?
But yeah, really young animals are very, VERY tough to tell... especially when you don't see lots of 'em every day! Glad you got her straightened out! ;-)
we had a dog when i was a kid that dad got from a guy in the country in idaho. it was a boy. we named him sammy. then sammy got pregnant and had 13 puppies. sammy became samantha. dad named one of the pups "cat" because he said, "i always wanted a dog named cat and a cat named dog." so, my votes are maya or cat. :) love ya!
What! No way! That's crazy! How did he determine this and why does the pup appear to be a boy? Weird! Well - for names I like the Twilight theme - I like Leah. Oh and I still like Butterscotch.
8 comments:
YOUR KIDDING AREN"T YOU???? I SAW THE PLUMBING! TELL ME IT AIN"T SO!
Oops! Thank goodness she/he wasn't a boy being confused for a girl, cuz that would be really sad! Why not just stay with the Twilight theme. Bella, Esme, Rosalie,... lots of good ones to choose from!
I vote for "Blondie" LOL - there's a name no stranger will guess! :-)
Or there's hmm... what was the female's name in the wolfpack?
But yeah, really young animals are very, VERY tough to tell... especially when you don't see lots of 'em every day! Glad you got her straightened out! ;-)
cute.. but didn't you guys "miss" the wee willy winky that should have been?
I think the girl wolf was Leah wasn't it? Or there's Jacob's true love, Renesme. Maybe you should pick a few you like and do a poll.
maya.
we had a dog when i was a kid that dad got from a guy in the country in idaho. it was a boy. we named him sammy. then sammy got pregnant and had 13 puppies. sammy became samantha. dad named one of the pups "cat" because he said, "i always wanted a dog named cat and a cat named dog." so, my votes are maya or cat. :) love ya!
What! No way! That's crazy! How did he determine this and why does the pup appear to be a boy? Weird! Well - for names I like the Twilight theme - I like Leah. Oh and I still like Butterscotch.
I Laughed so hard when "the Dr." told me this. Emma suggested naming her Emma. That way Alex will always get to play with Emma when she isn't around.
Post a Comment