January didn't fail us. Once again we were sick. Jayden and I both went another round with strep throat. However we were able to get to the doctor quick and were cleared to be exposed within 24 hours. So we have been able to get out and do some fun stuff. Stillman has been playing rugby with some friends. He has a blast. Anyone want to come you are welcome. It isn't a league, it is just a group of friends getting together to play for fun. It cost Five dollars to pay for the rental of the gym, pitch, whatever.
Running Man in action




The Kids entertained themselves by locking themselves into lockers. This idea was given to them by their fathers. Great Idea Dads!
We celebrated my birthday. Stillman got me a China Hutch that I love. I have been wanting one since we got married. When we registered we didn't really think that people would buy us a full set of china, but they did. It has been sitting in boxes, that we have to dig out every-time we want to use it. Family came over and we had a great time playing games and visiting. I also got some Books, a lens filter,Clothes and Jewelry what more could a girl want. Gma Norton also gave me some vitamin supplements so I can stop getting sick. Thank you everyone for your company and gifts.Ashley invited me to play Volleyball with her ward. Our ward plays at 9:30 am and I can't get a babysitter every-time. Plus I don't trust my kids to just roam the halls alone. I haven't played in a couple of years, since I was prego with Jayden in fact. It was so fun to play again. She has agreat group of ladies in her ward. A big thank you to the Kuna 1st and 13th wards for letting me crash your game.
Stillman and I were able to go dancing at the institute. They are teaching the Lindy Hop this week. One of my favorite swing dances. We ended laughing at each other more than anything else. It was a great date night. We also ran into a four other old married couples from the dance team. It was great to catch up. Thanks Mom for babysitting.
These are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas. have fun and don't forget to pop over to my other blog to see some of the projects I have been working on.






This is the kids running to bed. So Cute! After Alex was done brushing his teeth, he was walking to his bedroom when Stillman came up the stairs. Alex jumps and goes, " OH. you scared me. I thought you were Santa!"




5 comments:
Really, I love all the pictures, but the one of Alex jumping out of the locker, I can't get over it. He is just too funny...and 4:)
I agree with Heather. I love the locker picture and the look on his face. Priceless! I wish I could play volleyball again.
awesome pictures! There are some people missing in the Christmas pictures though :(
Thanks for catching up! lol Great pictures and looks like life is as busy for you as it is for all of us! SO GLAD YOUR HAVING FUN AND ENJOYING LIFE!
Sorry for the missing people. We missed you too. I don't think I had my camera when we opened presents with you guys. I don't think I had my camera at he Norton's either. I did have some good ones of Christmas eve at my house with everyone (except Brigitte, Jeremy, Melissa and Nathan. I meant to post those but I got busy. I will post those next.
Post a Comment